Conference language is English.
Registration to the "7th International Conference on the Assessment of Animal Welfare at Farm and Group Level (WAFL2017)" is possible via the registration form at this website. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
|Full conference (4-day ticket)||Normal delegate fee||Student fee|
|Early registration (before June 2017)||€ 530||€ 330|
|Late registration (from June 2017)||€ 580||€ 380|
- A conference dinner & dance at Ouwehand’s zoo will be offered for € 50. A tour of the zoo and visit to the giant panda pavilion is included.
- Normal delegates not wishing to attend the Innovation Day will receive a discount of € 50. There is no discount for students.
- Delegates only wishing to attend the Innovation Day can do so for € 100 (which includes coffees, lunch and buffet dinner).
To receive the student rate, registrants must present a valid student card on the day of the symposium.
After registration the amount due can be paid by bank transfer or directly online by Ideal or Credit Card. An invoice and confirmation of registration or an payment confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Ideal or Creditcard payment
Ideal or Creditcard payments are processed by our payment service provider Stichting Mollie Payments, IBAN NL53ABNA0627535577, BIC ABNANL2A;
Banktransfer (EU only!)
If you pay by Banktransfer, payment should be made, quoting the payment reference noted in your invoice, to our payment service provider Stichting Mollie Payments, IBAN NL53ABNA0627535577, BIC ABNANL2A,Chamber of Commerce: 302.04.462, VAT: NL81.58.39.091.B01.
If for some reason your online payment did not succeed, You can pay directly by invoice. Please use the following information and include your invoice number as a payment reference: OANEvents, Bank name: TRIODOS, IBAN: NL61TRIO0198106793, BIC: TRIONL2U.
Registration is final after payment of the indebted sum within 30 days of the invoice date. Refunding can only take place according to terms and conditions as stated below.
If you have any questions concerning your invoice or payment, please contact INFO@WAFL2017.COM
Cancellation terms participants
Registration cannot be unilaterally withdrawn or altered by the participant.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing addressed to email@example.com.
If cancellation notice, for good reasons (force majeure), is sent:
- Until one month before startdate of the event: the participant will be refunded the full participation costs, less expenses.
- One months until two weeks before startdate of the event: the participant will be refunded 50% of the full participation costs.
- From two weeks before, until startdate of the event: the participant is liable to pay 100% of the full participation costs.